My most recent accolade was recognition from Expertise.com as one of the top 20 newborn photographer (out of 252 reviewed) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area! I am thrilled and honored by this and hope to uphold the award in years to come!!!
In September of 2015, one of my little ones was selected in the “Top 25 Newborn Photos that Will Make Your Heart Skip a Beat” by iheartfaces
To have been a part of this company for 2 years now just makes my heart happy! I have had the great honor and privilege of being featured amongst advertising on Mardel.com, as well as in a recent promotional video with Mardel Stores and Ella Bella Backdrops! I have continued working with Ella Bella Photography Backdrops to provide marketing photographs for their product packaging.
No photographer is perfect and I feel that it is crucial to refresh skills and improve techniques.
I used to be primarily self-taught until I decided to make a true investment into my art. I have attended numerous classes, workshops, retreats and sessions to perfect the art and safety of newborn photography.
* Photography technique classes at Collin College
* 2011 – I Heart Faces Photography Conference
* 2014 – Children’s Photography Workshop
* 2015 – Formal hands-on posing and safety training with one of the most notable newborn photographers in the nation
* 2015-2016 Education seminars provided by Creative Live
* 2016 – Newborn Workshop and Safety training
* 2017 – Photoshop design workshop
* 2017 – Milky Way Newborn Retreat